Monday 8 April 2013

Fashion and Photography Make up Course Practices

Heyy Everyone..
As some of you may know, I'm currently half way through my Fashion and Photography Make Up course. I am really enjoying this course but my oh my its allot of work. I don't mind working hard because its all going towards a pass (hopefully) level 3 in make up. 
For my final examinations I need to create a Bridal look, High Fashion Look, Period Look and a Fantasy look. We have also done the No Make Up look, Daytime Look, and Evening Look. Its down to ourselves to choose what we want to do and then we have to create mood boards full of our inspiration and face charts. 
I've been practicing my make up allot on my own face, to see how it looks and to get really confident and comfortable with each look, so I thought I would show you some the looks I have created so far because i'm really excited and proud of them. 

First up - Period Look

Ive decided to create a Comic Book/ Pop Art Girl 1960s



I absolutely love this look, its so fun to do and looks really striking. I practiced it for the first time on a model in college last week and everyone was loving it, one those super proud moments for me. 

Next up - High Fashion

I chose my inspiration from a recent Marc Jacobs look. Its very 60's inspired but with a modern twist. 

 I found it really hard when researching Fashion make up, as mostly its very minimal. This was my favorite with the strong brow, you know us Liverpool girls love a strong brow, and 60's inspired eyes. This was my first practice so need to practice more. 

Next up and probably my favorite - Fantasy 



 The look is half pin up, half sugar skull. This is my first practice but i'm so in love with it. I didn't want to wipe it off after I done it.  

I don't want this post to be too long but ill put in a few smokey eye looks at the end, because we all love a good smokey eye from time to time don't we. 




So there's some my practice looks, I wanted to wait until my course was finished to show you but i'm too excited. I'm really proud of myself and trust me that doesn't happen often, I am working very hard so keep your fingers crossed I pass. I also have SIX written assignments to do and as it stands now I have done just one. I find the written work such a chore, but I know it must be done so I best get cracking. 

Hope you are all well 

Lucy x x




21 comments:

  1. These look amazing! I am loving the last look :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all really good! I've seen the comic book one on Pinterest before - I'm thinking about throwing a surprise comic themed party for my boyfriends 30th and I'm thinking about going as something like this!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that sounds a fab idea, do a post if you do so I can have a nosey xx

      Delete
  3. These looks are amazing you're doing great, the fantasy one is incredible good luck with the rest of the course and keep posting looks, it's great to see what you're doing! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, glad you liked means allot xx

      Delete
  4. You're so talented! I love the vinyl lips on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks, Im loving bright lips so much recently, from the girl who once only wore clear gloss xx

      Delete
  5. Look at u mizz talent pants!!

    Thanks so much for joining my new blog hop, I hope it helps you to grow your readership :) xx

    Http://www.curvyguruceri.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ps i am stealing this comic book girl idea for my next fancy dress <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha its such an effective look, do a post if you do it so I can see xx

      Delete
  7. Love the make up! you are so talented :)

    Please check me out if you have a minute :)
    drainedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, ill check your blog out too xx

      Delete
  8. Wow these are all absolutely amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  9. All amazing Luce! The half sugar skull especially! ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you lovely, that was my first practice aswel so im hoping to improve on it (fingers crossed) xx

      Delete
  10. omg Lucy these are wicked!! Great job, I LOVE the sugar skull the best!! You got talent girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much lovely, got my final assessments coming up so fingers crossed I do a good job xx

      Delete
  11. Amazing Post interesting to read. You’re doing a great job. Thanks for Writing.

    Fashion Designing Institutes
    Fashion Design Institute

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing with us. I would like to suggest best inifd institute for fashion and interior designing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment, it means the world to me.