Thursday 6 October 2011

Halloween Doll Make Up Look!!!

Heyy Everyone...
As you may know Halloween is coming up. I absolutely LOVE Halloween, its one of my favorite occasions of all time. I love dressing up, I love wearing make up you would never normally wear. Its the perfect excuse to channel your dark side. 


My mum always decorates her house for Halloween, and we have a little party. I also usually have a night out in town dressed up too. 


So I thought id experiment with a make up look, i havnt decided what im dressing up as yet, but I see no harm in having a little experiment. 


First up - Halloween Doll
Ive never done this look before so be gentle with me :)







 Here it is, im actually quite impressed with the finished look. I had no real idea in mind of what I was going to do I just went with it.
 I used only a handful of products. Most of them cheapo or things I dont use, like my Elf HD powder, and Avon foundation thats far too light for me. The worst part was trying to get my eyebrows out, for that I used my erase Paste by Benefit thats also too light for me. 


Im going to try do a few more looks and post them up too. 
So whos dressing up for Halloween???? Whats your plans?? 




Lucy x x x

12 comments:

  1. Ohh wow, this is such a good look!! It turned out really well!! Definitely do some more Halloween looks :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is SO good. Well done babe x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much girlies <3 <3 x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a good first attempt!
    I'm dressing up as a freaky doll for Halloween... I found a really good link on YT that I'm gonna base my make-up on..

    http://www.youtube.com/watchv=SWP8Ag8n5Lo&feature=related

    Think I'm gonna practise this weekend and maybe post some pics on here if it turns out ok, haha.

    x

    http://aworldfullofprettiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! I love it! I love love halloween. We throw an adult costume party every year and its a blast. I am still trying to figure out what I am gonna be but I just love how you can totally do whatever you want because it is halloween! Do more looks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i was thinking of doing a creepy doll too! i just found this awesome tutorial for one the other day.. check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWP8Ag8n5Lo&feature=related

    xo dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wicked job! The pinks you used are really pretty! I think it looks great =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ha ha brilliant you have done such a great job xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow this is really good!!! the best i can do is a cat which requires drawing a little black nose with whiskers... i was that last year and i think it will be making an appearance again this year ha!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that was amazing doll makeup! that is surely a must-try halloween makeup. Thanks for sharing this one of the best halloween makeup ideas, fresh, cute and creepy in one. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment, it means the world to me.