Thursday 1 December 2011

Happy First Of December

Heyy Everyone..
Today is the first of December and that can only mean one thing CHRISTMAS is so nearly here. Im super super excited, and cant wait to get my tree up and get my house all Christmas 'pimped' up. 


So here are a few things to hopefully get you in the festive mood with me :)


One my all time fav xmas songs :)


Holidays are comin, Holidays are comin... ahhhh my fav ad by FAR. The first time I see this it always gets me super excited, along with the Toys R Us ad (yes even still at 26) haha

How gorgeous and cosy does this look?? I cant wait to get my tree up, ive been itching to do it but decided I should wait till we are officially in December and now we are. Yeyyy I plan on doing it this weekend if I get time. 



Mmmmmmmmm its like the law to pig out round Christmas time, and eat so much you actually feel like your going to burst. 

I could go on and on for hours but for fear of boring the life out you im going to stop here.
Happy December everyone!!!!

Speak Soon
Lucy x x x


9 comments:

  1. Ah I'm so much more excited for christmas this year than last! Can't wait to crack on with the roses and quality streets!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy December! 25 days to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww that's so exciting! My tree is up and the chocolates are out! Your post got me even more excited!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy December!! We're SO excited too, especially about the yummy food, pressies & the PARTIES!!

    Thanks for your comment on our blog. We'd love you forever if you'd swing by again, check out our Christmas Party Look & vote RAWR!

    T & J

    The Style Rawr- A UK based Fashion blog!
    XoX

    ReplyDelete
  5. This just gets me even more excited!

    egtx3.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love christmas xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    RavingBeautyx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got dan the barry manilow xmas album its shit beyond repair! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love wham! but stop the cavalry has to be my favourite!
    laur x

    www.betwixtlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you are going to have a great December :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment, it means the world to me.