I was tagged by the very lovely and gorgeous Lisa-Jane from http://brunette-lady.blogspot.com/
First, you paste in these instructions:
1) You must post 11 random things about yourself;
2) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post;
3) Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer;
4) Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them;
5) No stuff about 'you're tagged if you're reading this' - legitimately tag people.
So here we have the 11 random things about me..
1) I really love sport, especially Football and Boxing
2) I could not live without my Ipod
3)Ive never bought any MAC make up myself, only ever received as gifts.
4) I buy Closer, Reveal, New and sometimes OK magazine religiously every Tuesday.
5) I eat very few fruit and veg
6) I'm addicted to Diet Pepsi/Pepsi max
7) I love the smell of bleach and petrol.
8) I have never left the house without make up on since my early teens, and used to get called up to my teacher EVERY morning in school and told to take it off haha.
9) I'm known for being quite dizzy, my mum says the peroxide has got to my brain. :D
10) Make me laugh and you can make me do anything. I LOVE to laugh
11) I have terrible eyesight
So here are the questions Lisa-Jane wants me to answer.
1) If you were given £100 today and had to spend it tomorrow what you buy?
I would buy a pair of red glitter Vans that I am in LOVE with at the moment. Don't usually fall for flat shoes but these are just stunning, and then id spend the rest on Illamasqua pure pigments, words cannot express how stunning they are. Id have glittery feet and eyelids what could be better :D
2) What is your favourite item of clothing in your wardrobe and why is it your favourite?
Ooooh this is such a hard question... If I had to choose I think it would beeeee a pair of high waisted jeans from New Look, I feel like that's a pretty boring choice but I love how they look on me and they really do make me feel great when I put them on. I also went to a friends house recently while wearing them, drank lots of apple vodka and had such a laugh so they hold good memories too. If I'm gonna be cheeky and throw in a second it would be my tiger print dress because I'm a massive animal print lover and don't think anything is ever 'too' much.
3) David Beckham, Jonathan Ross, Chico - snog marry avoid???
Such a great question haha. Id snog Chico because hes always up for a laugh isn't he, he does make me laugh. Id marry Beckham, because he comes across as a real lovely homely man, such a good dad.. not bad on the eye or the bank balance.. need I go on. So that leaves poor Rossy in the avoid.
4) If you could donate money to only one charity what would it be?
I would donate my money to Cancer research, I've experienced somebody close die of Cancer and see it destroy so many lives. I prey one day there will be a cure <3
5) What is your favourite saying and why?
'Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning how to dance in the rain'
The very first time I saw this it really touched me, so much so I'm getting it put on my wall. Its so easy to get bogged down with life and worries. I'm such a worrier but I'm now learning how to dance in the rain.
6) Do you believe in UFOS'/aliens?
The simple answer to this is no.
7) What one thing would you change about yourself and what one thing do you love about yourself?
In all honesty although I really shouldn't say it theres about a million things Id change about myself. I used to do allot of sport when I was younger, I done athletics for the school as well as being in the Netball team, and out of school I done Morris dancing (oh the shame) so as a result I have very shapely legs, they are not fat just bigger than id like but oh how I wish for super skinny legs at times. The thing I love about myself are my eyes, they are a very light blue colour and I get complimented on them all the time.
8) Marmite - Love it or hate it?
Hate it... its sick
I completed a make up course in college last year. In that course I also done tinting eyebrows/eyelashes, applying strip and individual lashes and fake tanning also. I enjoyed this course so so much but finding work in this area has proven very difficult. I have a small number of clients who call on me for a number of things but its not enough to make a proper living out of yet unfortunately. I'm currently trying to get myself on a massage course, as massage is something I also have a big passion for.
10) Which one male and one female celebrity would you like to banish forever?
Female - Imogen Thomas, your blatant attempts of attention seeking really gets on my tits, and Kerry Katona coz you never can polish a turd.
Male - Simon Cowell, he really gets under my skin. So fake and thinks the world revolves round him and his fake set up shows.
11) Best holiday you have ever been on?
My best holiday has to be when I went to Salou about 4 years ago, lovely and chilled.
Here are the 11 questions I would like everyone I tag to answer
1) What was your favourite childhood toy?
2) If you was a superhero for a day what would your superpowers be?
3) What are your goals for this year?
4) If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
5) If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
6) What would you say is your best feature?
7) Who are your 4 dream dinner party guests?
8) What is the worst film you have ever watched?
9) What 3 people would you hate to be stuck in a lift with?
10) Whats something you can think of now and it will make you smile?
11) Favourite make up item of all time?
Love Lucy x x x