Wednesday 28 March 2012

Angelica Nail polish Haul and NOTD

Heyy Lovelies...
While shopping in Primark a few days ago I was stood in line waiting to pay and I noticed a nail polish stand id never seen before. The brand was Angelica and ive never seen or heard of this brand before so I was intrigued and went over to have a nosey. 
 I was instantly in nail polish heaven, the shade range is amazing and I was there a good 15 minutes having a good look at them all.
I chose 4 in the end I just could not resist but at just £2.50 each it wasn't too bad. 




The four shades I chose were Holiday Fun (purple) Hip Hop (neon Pink) Magnetic (silver glitter) Gold Digger (gold glitter)


Here is my NOTD




Here is Holiday Fun applied to my nails, can you see how shiny it is, thats from two coats alone and no top coat. Im seriously impressed. 



I then added Magnetic over the top and I cant explain how pretty this looks as the light catches the glitter. I find myself in a trance watching my nails sparkle away. 
Another plus point to these polishes is they dry so so quickly, I think its the fastest ive ever had a polish dry ever before and that's great for me because I'm forever smudging my nails because im so inpatient waiting for them to dry.


Im over the moon with these and plan on picking up more very soon. What do you think of these? Have you heard of or used this brand before??


Speak soon
Lucy x x






24 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I want them all! They are great choices! Love your mani too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you sweetie, it was so hard to leave with just four haha x x

      Delete
  2. Oh dear, I am definitely going to be hunting these down now!! Wow.
    I love Holiday Fun, it looks great on :)
    and I know what you mean about watching your nails sparkle, I often find myself admiring my nails if I am wearing a nice polish, in particular a glitter polish like that haha!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha we must look like absolute loons!!!! Such a magpie for abit of sparkle :P x x

      Delete
  3. The glitter top coat is so gorgeous!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its even more gorgeous in person, the way it sparkles is amazing. Not used the gold yet but im hoping its the same x x

      Delete
  4. i love your blog:)

    wud u mind following mine?

    http:/glitzbeautyglamour.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you lovely, Yea I checked it out. Im following :) x x

      Delete
  5. I Love your blog and love your nails!
    New follower! Would love for you to check out mine
    Www.throughchelseaseyes.com xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, yeahh im following :) x x

      Delete
  6. The glitter coat is beautiful

    Check my Blog

    Xoxo

    Pinar

    Xmore-than-fashionx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never seen these!!! Looks fab :) xxxx following

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never seen these but now I'll be keeping an eye out for sure! They look amazing. Great colours.

    lauraxamy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have such a great shade range, love them. Thank you x x

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. I bought mine in Primark, so I would try there :):) x x

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment, it means the world to me.