Wednesday 4 April 2012

February and March Empties

Heyy Everyone...
Second post of the day ooooh you very lucky peeps :P
So I think I blinked February was over, I was wayy into March when I remembered my empties post was extremely late so I thought I would just do a joint Feb/March instead. 


 Palmers Cocoa Butter - Love this and will be buying more.


1 big can of tropical Batiste and 1 smaller can in Diva - Batiste is a must have and ive already bought more. 


Right Guard xtreme Dry anti-perspirant 


Neutrogena visibly clear spot stress control foam wash - This was a nice enough foam wash but it done nothing to help clear my trouble skin. I doubt ill repurchase. 


Soap and Glory Foam Call - Really nice wash, with the gorgeous Soap and Glory smell. Will buy again. 


Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser - I bought this after hearing all the hype, I loved using it, it smells so fresh and clean. I just didnt use it regular enough to get the full benefits. I dont think ill repurchase any time soon. 


Pro:voke touch of silver shampoo and silver revitalising dry shampoo - This is by far the best purple shampoo ive ever used, it takes all brassy tones out of my hair and I just love it. A staple for me now, Ive already bought more. 


Schwarzkopf Supersoft volumising hairspray - Yeah I liked this hairspray and would buy again. To be honest I just tend to grab whatever hairspray is closest. 


Tony & Guy shine enhance conditioner - I loved putting loads of this on my hair and leaving it on like a mask, it made my hair feel so soft. Would deffo buy it again. 


Laurens Way self tanning mousse - Gutted when this ran out, my favourite fake tan by far. Must order more.


Philosophy purity one step facial cleanser - Really nice product, would buy again. 


Smashbox Halo yellow colour correcting hydrating powder - I LOVE this, I was so scared at the word yellow, but it doesnt show up yellow on the skin at all. I used this to set my make up and I think it gives such a gorgeous finish. Already bought more, I couldnt be without it.


Kate Moss perfume - Just the original one that comes in a pink box. Love the smell this is my second bottle, would happily buy again. 


Almay sunless tanning mist - I was really imprseed with this because usually I hate tanning mists and sprays but this I loved. 


Osiris exfoliating face wipes - Very dry and nothing exfoliating about them. Would not buy again


Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer - LOVE this concealer, it beats any other I own or have ever used hands down. Already bought more. 


So there you have it, it looks like allot but for two months worth I think its pretty poor. Must try harder this month. 


Speak soon
Lucy x x

5 comments:

  1. It is definitely a lot! Want to try that Soap and Glory bodywash

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is crazy! i could never use this much, i always get bored of things halfway through and buy new products :P xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a lot of empties! Love those posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Coll 2000 concealer too and its so cheap x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats alot of empties, I need to get better at this!

    lauraxamy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment, it means the world to me.