Thursday 1 November 2012

Halloween Kitty Cat

Heyy Everyone...
Sooo last night was Halloween and Halloween is easily one of my most favourite occasions. I bought my outfit months and months ago and was super excited to wear it, however life got in the way and I forgot id missed out a major part so yesterday I had to throw something together quickly. I never do things simple. 
My original outfit was Chucky, I had the outfit and even some fake scars for my face then I realised I had no red wig :-O well... I couldnt be a blonde chucky and I was scared to spray my own hair red incase it stained so it was panic stations yesterday for what I could do. I decided id be a cat... dress in black draw on a black nose and whiskers and im sorted. 
This is what I came up with.... 


Not really being a fan of the more 'pretty' Halloween looks I decided to pick up some contacts to scary up the look abit. I love these contacts so much, there were so many to choose from. I think I might buy some light purple ones for my next night out. 

So not what I initially planned but I was happy enough in the end, theres always next year for Chucky. 

Did everyone have a nice Halloween?? Cant believe its Novemeber already, its going so fast!!!! 

Love lucy x x  

9 comments:

  1. Love, looks so good with the contacts! I tried zombie contacts the other year for Halloween and even though they took like half an hour to get in, it was so much more effective than a bit of fake blood!
    Where's the headband from? Really really like it! So cute as mini ears x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a new little obsession with contacts, I really wana get some lilac ones for my next night out x x

      Delete
  2. You look amazing! The contacts look amazing!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great. Those contacts are terrifying!! :) Hope you had fun!
    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you, aww I did I had a fab night x x

      Delete
  4. Aw that's a shame, Chucky would have been awesome! Although you do look fab as a cat, your eyes look incredible!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was sooo gutted bout Chucky how could I forget the wig such a dunce, but always next year!!! Aww thank you lovely, I want more contacts x x

      Delete
  5. OMG your eyes are amazing but also really scary.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment, it means the world to me.